Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
There is a Q5 in estoril blue in the showroom at Abz Audi. It looks very nice sparkling in the sunshine.

They also have the new S3 in white. If you want to see it, be quick as it will not be there long.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Did you also see all the cars in the show room awaiting private plate transfer!
If I hadn't picked mine up on a 13 plate I would have been waiting over three weeks as it took that long for the transfer paperwork to come through. A private plate has its disadvantages :-(

·
Registered
433 Posts
Private plate is usually quick if it's on retention, but better having the car at your door than the garage..

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It was getting it on retention that took the time. I couldn't start the process early as I didn't have a firm delivery date.

If they are not careful the DVLA will kill off a cash-cow if they don't slicken the transfer process up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was sweating on my retention certificate, it took 15 days to come through including weekends which wasn't too bad in all fairness.
All the documents for the old car came through first which was a bit annoying!
I had booked collection in for Monday afternoon, the retention certificate came along on the Saturday #phew

It is crazy that it can't be all done online these days but I'm sure this is something the DVLA will implement in the near future!

·
Registered
151 Posts
There is a Q5 in estoril blue in the showroom at Abz Audi. It looks very nice sparkling in the sunshine.

They also have the new RS3 in white. If you want to see it, be quick as it will not be there long.
Did you mean SQ5?
I thought estoril blue was only available on SQ5s

ZED

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts