Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Q5 Hybrid today, admitadly it was a left hand drive on a german plate. I went onto the German Audi site and they have had this model since November, and also it seems they are shipping out the new internet friendly mmi as the brochure clearly states ( in German) google access.

Why are the UK so behind as even if this is for the next model year in September this will be almost 10 months behind.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I saw a Q5 Hybrid today, admitadly it was a left hand drive on a german plate. I went onto the German Audi site and they have had this model since November, and also it seems they are shipping out the new internet friendly mmi as the brochure clearly states ( in German) google access.

Why are the UK so behind as even if this is for the next model year in September this will be almost 10 months behind.
When I booked mine I had asked the sales person about this.. The response from audi uk was that they did not have any plans to introduce this in the UK anytime soon, if at all.. Down to demand and cost of it for the Uk market, they say....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts