Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The q5 ordered on the 16th of oct has arrived at the dealer today had an e-mail this morning derby audi have been on the ball all the way through the waiting process only 3 weeks to go and the wait is over cannot wait.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The q5 ordered on the 16th of oct has arrived at the dealer today had an e-mail this morning derby audi have been on the ball all the way through the waiting process only 3 weeks to go and the wait is over cannot wait.
I gpt mine from Derby Audi and they were spot on with everything they told me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I ordered my Q5 sline special edition on monday via lombard and i am being told to expect a long delay as the company who make the interiors has gone bust!
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Email and letter arrives on the same day to say that our Q5 has gone production complete and to expect it end of the month, (ordered the Q5 begining of October 2010). : )

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi, I ordered my Q5 sline special edition on monday via lombard and i am being told to expect a long delay as the company who make the interiors has gone bust!
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
How long?

I ordered about three weeks ago now and have a scheduled build week of 18 - so early May by my reckoning.

You can read lots of posts on here about long delivery times but I think this is mainly down to high demand. This is the first I've heard about suppliers going bust. I find that a bit hard to believe and personally would have thought any business that supplies Audi would be in rude health.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi... there was a problem with the supplier of the aluminium trim but sorted a few weeks ago...
I've got production week 9. My order was placed 8th of November.
if the trim was wood my dealer showed me on the online system two weeks after i placed my order that the car would take production week 3.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Yes i checked with another dealer who has confirmed that the delays on the special ed are the trims and the 20" alloys. Lets hope these get resolved soon and i get a decent build date.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts