Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a console trim around the gear lever in Brushed Ali. Anyone found a good contact for these as the cheapest genuine one i can find is still 170.00 new. I have gone on you tube and there is a good video on how to replace but you need to remove most of the centre of the car to get to screws, not sure if i have the patience. So anyone local to Herts who can recommend anyone who can supply or supply and fit?

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,959 Posts
You could just wrap it in vinyl or get one of the stick on covers on Amazon or eBay. Some of these trims are a right pig to remove!

Reactions: 4marshg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could just wrap it in vinyl or get one of the stick on covers on Amazon or eBay. Some of these trims are a right pig to remove!
Yep Ive seen the youtube vid. I've looked everywhere and cannot find trim add on. Not sure if it would look right, anyone bought one that they are happy with? I've spoken to Wrapper, and they said they cannot gtee that the film would not sink into dents, again anyone tried this?

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,959 Posts
Where did you find it for £170? Try Audi Parts Direct (they are a main Audi dealer) , email or phone them for a quote. If you do let us know what price they quote thx.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts