Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the Q5 to a trader, it goes next week. I will be removing the following which I purchased seperately:

q5 collapsible spare wheel - original, brand new (never used), fits under boot tray
I paid £250 for mine so just looking to recoup my money, £250 cash on collection - these are hard to come across and cost £440 aftermarket from Audi so grab it quick!

q5 rubber mats - original Audi, front and back, used but as new:
http://www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk/products.php?product=Audi-Q5-Rubber-Floor-Mats-(Front)
Front shown in link above, I have front and back mats plus
q5 cargo boot liner, original, used but in great condition:
http://www.audi-accessories.ie/q5/care_and_protection9/boot_tray6

£120 for all mats above, cash on collection. These are great for protecting your car, well worth the investment.

Please PM me if interested, once Sold I will update the ad. Items will go on a first come, first served basis.

I am based in Birmingham (B30), Stourbridge (DY8) and Gloucester (GL2) - home and work addresses. Alternatively you could arrange a courier and pay by Paypal however collection is preferred.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheel now sold, move fast for the matts now £99.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@rhysw - no problems
thanks for purchase. You don't want to include the mats as well for a discounted price do you

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No probs. I'll have to arrange a courier for the wheel so it will take a few days to sort this but I'll keep you posted (I will need to work from home on the day of collection).

·
Registered
433 Posts
Surprised you guys didn't get the mats and boot liner from the dealership. I did plus jackets, and paint protection because they could not supply me mud flaps.
Spare wheel has only been used once in the last 3 new cars since 1998, never used it in my landies, only 1 puncture on my bike in 12 years.
You can understand why manufactures don't include them if you look at the history of using your spare wheel.

·
Banned
842 Posts
Kramer is yours the Audi boot liner? Have you got any pics?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry just sold it on ebay.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks Kramer, all tucked nicely in the boot

@dieseldoug
~~~~~~~~~~
I got the mats and paint protection from the dealer. Boot liner was ordered separately from TowEquipe (it's not genuine Audi but is an excellent fit).

I haven't used a spare wheel for years either tbh, in fact the last car (BMW E92 320d) had run flats, however I would prefer to know one was there if I need it. Plus, when I come to trade the car in I will sell the wheel separately and recoup some of my money. Horses for courses I guess.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problems, thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts