Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if their is a rubber liner to go round this hole. It comes from inside car and is directly under the Clutch Reservoir and comes from the inside The car.

Rebuilding car back up and can't find this, maybe misplaced. If you see picture, you will see what I mean.m grommet goes in, but is their something else? Otherwise I think water would come into drivers feet.

Thanks Friends

Dek Scotland


1 - 2 of 2 Posts