Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all on the forum,
Just thought i would give an update on my 2 litre diesel SE 170 Q5 in brilliant black.
Picked up the car from Derby audi 4 months ago and i have done 6300 miles up to yet also up until sunday the oil level was up to the max and had not moved from this in the time i have had the car but had to top up for the first time today which i think you will agree is very good.
The only concerns i have with what i think is a really good car is the foot rest is something of an after thought as it does not sit up far enough and your foot feels streched when on it also gets in the way of the clutch being pressed all the way to the floor and the rear bench seat plus is something that really should be a standard feature as i have a labrador which sits in the boot area and it is a pain having to take the parcel shelf off and leave on the back seat everytime as there is no place for this to be stored when she travels in the back.
Fuel consumption is very good averaging 43mpg that is travelling mostly down A roads and dual carraigeway to work and back but overall could not be happier with the car and the level of service recieved from Derby audi during the buying process but next time i would probably go for the s-line with sat nav but the se is good value for the spec you get as standard and should not put anybody off going for this one.
The sound quality on the audi concert is as good as the bose system in my last A4 and is crystsl clear playing all tunes off the sd card.

Hope you all enjoy the Q as much as i have.
DCD

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good review, I only have 23 more days til I pick mine up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts