Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is some terrible news.. I was about to initialize ordering procedure of this particular car...
I think this might be motivated by introducing the facelifted version.. My local audi dealer have sold only diesels recently, maybe this phenomenon is worldwide.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not an error
My friend who lives in Germany in Munich, went to the Audi dealer today and asked for the Q5 2.0TFSI S-tronic and they told him that no such model currently on offer
They did not explain why not

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not an error
My friend who lives in Germany in Munich, went to the Audi dealer today and asked for the Q5 2.0TFSI S-tronic and they told him that no such model currently on offer
They did not explain why not
The new brochure (October 2011) shows that this engine now offers an 8 speed Tiptonic package

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK I believe you.
Though the official website Audi UK shows otherwise

http://configurator.audi.co.uk
The configurator is not up to date - if you download the latest (October 2011) Q5 brochure from the UK audi site it will show the TFSI 2.0 engine and new (sic - old!) Tiptronic gearbox configuration. It also introduces a new option - S Line Plus (replacing the former S line Special Edition - a few more goodies available as standard) and obviously at a discount from adding the options individually to the specification. I am thinking of ordering this configuration soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts