Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I quite like the styling.

Wonder how long before the Q5 gets a facelift to the new-shape grille.

Edit: Just had my copy of Autocar delivered, it's the cover story. Interior looks good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like it too. My son is considering this model with 2.0 TFSI engine, together with skoda Yeti and New Tiguan. As far as I heard Skoda Yeti is very good car, especially with 1.8TFSI engine. Does anyone have any info about this vehicle? Only thing I know is that it look strange

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Its been on the Audi web site for a few days.

like the sound of this bit..
Flexibility and convenience in the Audi Q3 concert radio system
Standard across the Q3 range the Concert Radio features a 6.5" QVGA manually retractable display screen, Single CD player (with MP3, WMA & AAC file playback functionality) and SD memory card reader.

All of the cars audio and communications controls, including telephone, radio, CD and audio are controlled through the MMI control system on the centre console and the 6.5? display.

Still a pitiful 20GB for personal storage, but you get the online ability of the A7/A8 with FULL Internet access via WiFi Hotspots.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Audi's third Q model - the Audi Q3 - will cost from £24,560 when UK order books open in June, ahead of deliveries in November.

Two diesel and two petrol engines will be offered - 2.0-litre TFSI in 168bhp and 208bhp guises and 2.0-litre TDI engines with either 138bhp or 175bhp - all of which feature stop-start as standard.

For the entry-level petrol and diesel variants, power is transferred via a six-speed manual gearbox. The more powerful versions get the seven-speed S tronic transmission.

Initially, the 2.0-litre TDI 140PS unit will power the front-wheel-drive model only at launch, with deliveries of that car hitting showrooms one month later than the rest of the range.

Externally, the Q3 gets 17-inch alloys and aluminium roof rails, as well as rear parking sensors as standard. On the inside, the cabin features dual-zone climate control, retractable display screen, Bluetooth, iPod connectivity and light and rain sensors.

For an additional £2750, customers can upgrade to the S-line specification - SE is standard - which adds 18-inch alloys, enhanced exterior styling, and xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lamps and LED rear tail lights.

Prices for the new Audi Q3 rise to £31,360 for the top-spec 2.0-litre TFSI Quattro with 208bhp mated to the 7-speed 
S tronic 'box.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It will be nice competitor in class of small SUVs, also this or next year few new small SUVs will see light of day, one of them is Mazda Cx-5, and Renault small SUV, Vauxhall mini SUV, even Hyundai will make some changes in its ix35 with new dual clutch automatic transmission which will improve position of this model, maybe it is Hyundai but they have made very nice car. My soon likes small SUVs so he will have a problem choosing car, but again money is main criteria. As I mentioned before in this class we will have lot of nice cars:

Skoda Yeti
VW Tiguan
bmw x1
Audi Q3
Hyundai ix35
Kia Sportage
Toyota Rav4
Nissan Qashqai
Mazda CX-5
Honda CRV
Mitsubishi ASX
Porsche Cayun
MINI Countryman
Land Rover Evouque

Nice competition

·
Registered
294 Posts
Two diesel and two petrol engines will be offered - 2.0-litre TFSI in 168bhp and 208bhp guises and 2.0-litre TDI engines with either 138bhp or 175bhp - all of which feature stop-start as standard.
Interesting that the 2.0 TDI is rated at 138bhp and 175bhp in the Q3 compared to the Q5's 140bhp or 170bhp. Is it the same engine? If so where's my additional 5bhp!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts