Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about ready to place my order for my new Q5 Premium Plus. It appears that one option that is available on the Prestige Model (and not the Premium Plus) is the push button start. To me this seems like a standard option on a $40K+ vehicle. I'm located in the US and it's standard on every other make/model that's in the $30-$40K price range.

Since I'm custom ordering the vehicle is this option available to me on the Premium Plus? Seems like a lot of folks on this forum are able to customize their vehicle down to just about any option they want.

Not looking forward to the 13 week manufacture/delivery time!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Without keyless entry you still only have to push the key in to start the car. You don't have to turn it and wait for the ignition as you would in the past.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand the push start with the FOB is available and standard, but there's an option where you never have to take the keys/FOB out of your pocket. Just walk up the the vehicle and the vehicle senses the FOB and all you have to do is push a button to unlock the car and push a button to start the car. This is standard on most new cars now. You never have to dig for your keys again!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm about ready to place my order for my new Q5 Premium Plus. It appears that one option that is available on the Prestige Model (and not the Premium Plus) is the push button start. To me this seems like a standard option on a $40K+ vehicle. I'm located in the US and it's standard on every other make/model that's in the $30-$40K price range.

Since I'm custom ordering the vehicle is this option available to me on the Premium Plus? Seems like a lot of folks on this forum are able to customize their vehicle down to just about any option they want.

Not looking forward to the 13 week manufacture/delivery time!
I don't know really what to say since we don't have set packages over here in Germany. Everything is an option with more cost than the states and longer than a 13 week wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts