Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, first post for me. I am waiting for my new q5 s line to come in two weeks time.

My question is my wife bought me cheap puddle lights for my last car they have Cardiff Devils logos. I was wondering if any ones knows of where I can get the built in ones with a logo i can replace with my current logo.

many Thanks all

·
Still Game
5,137 Posts
You can buy puddle lights with logo from Audi or eBay.

Your S line will have white puddle lights fitted you may be able to remove the logo from your old lights?

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all

I would like to change the standard puddle lights in my 2019 Q5 to one with Audi logo that I have taken out from my Q3,
The puddle lights in the Q3 was easy to take out,
But i am struggling to take them out the Q5.....Has anybody managed to take them out and if so how easy was it

·
Registered
2020 Macan S - Volcano Grey
429 Posts
I recently changed my 2018 Q5 puddle lights to the Audi logo ones, and to get the original lights out I used a small flat bladed screwdriver to insert under the rear edge of the light to gently press in the retaining tab, and then carefully eased the light out. Once you’ve done the first light, the others are dead easy.

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I have just got a 2018 Q5 SLine with the upgraded B&O sound system. Do you know if i can install Audi Rings Puddle Lights? I am looking at the link below and the car is not listed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts