Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q5 Navarra Blue Metallic Black Optic package, Prestige Package
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I pick up my 2022 Navarra Blue Metallic, with black out option and prestige package tomorrow! Just the oddest occurrence as I go 2 weeks ago to test drive a Q5 as I was interested in building one. Literally sat down to look at build options at the dealer and no kidding this is exactly what I would have built and it was in transit already. SOLD! Literally the only delete on the car is the power adjustable steering wheel. I could not be more excited to go pick this up and know I will learn so much from all on this forum as I can say this is my first non-Honda I will have ever owned. I look forward to talking with you all and hope to learn so much from you. I will upload my picture’s tomorro…

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,918 Posts
Welcome (y)
Enjoy your car and pick up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Sky
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant

·
Still Game
4,726 Posts
Sliding sunroof is a great option. I love those wheels. Very very nice motor, enjoy.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,918 Posts
Black optics package goes nicely with the dark blue (y)
Only problem is the steering wheel is on the wrong side 😋

• Haha
Reactions: CincyQ5 and missile

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sliding sunroof is a great option. I love those wheels. Very very nice motor, enjoy.
Thank you Missile, I love it already!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black optics package goes nicely with the dark blue (y)
Only problem is the steering wheel is on the wrong side 😋
LOL Funny you say that:). Today was first day getting gas and was reminded the gas tank is on wrong side, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: missile

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,918 Posts
LOL Funny you say that:). Today was first day getting gas and was reminded the gas tank is on wrong side, LOL.
Actually for you having the fuel cap on your passenger side is best.
Because the rear passenger side is statistically the least likely corner of a car to be hit in a collision, reducing the risk of fire. Also, if a car runs out of fuel and is stopped on the shoulder, it's safer to fill it on the passenger side than on the driver's side where other cars are speeding by.

How's the new Q5 doing?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats on a great looking Q5. I previously had a Q5 in Navarra blue which looked great especially on a bright day, though not that many in Northumberland.

Enjoy and happy motoring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually for you having the fuel cap on your passenger side is best.
Because the rear passenger side is statistically the least likely corner of a car to be hit in a collision, reducing the risk of fire. Also, if a car runs out of fuel and is stopped on the shoulder, it's safer to fill it on the passenger side than on the driver's side where other cars are speeding by.

How's the new Q5 doing?
Hmm those are all really good points!!! Never thought about it that way.. I am loving it so far. About to break 100 miles. LOL, it really drives nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts