Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Q5 arives in 3 weeks and I am looking to switch alloys from the 20" PQ7's to a simpler design. So selling 4 alloys. Not sure what they cost new but they are an option on the SQ for £510. So I think £1100 for the set of 4. Tyres not included.

·
Registered
814 Posts
My Q5 arives in 3 weeks and I am looking to switch alloys from the 20" PQ7's to a simpler design. So selling 4 alloys. Not sure what they cost new but they are an option on the SQ for £510. So I think £1100 for the set of 4. Tyres not included.
Hi shabazmo,

When you say simpler design, do you mean you want the PQ6's ?
I'm also picking up S-line plus about same time as you, and could possibly be interested in a swap, or do you have some others already in mind ?
Nothing definite, as I'd want to see them in the flesh, but I was almost tempted when looking thru the options.

Why have you decided against them at this late stage?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SJ, I chose the PQ7 instead of the PQ6's because of the complex design and the difficulty in cleaning. 15 spokes for the PQ6 and 10 spokes for the PQ7. I am looking to get a nearly new set of PR1's in winter format which is all silver. Just want an easy life in terms of keeping it clean. Not sure how I upload a picture, because I think these wheels look great.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The picture below shows how it would look like in my cuvee silver Q5.

Attachments

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
768 Posts
I've got to say that my PQ7s are about the nicest looking set of alloys I've ever owned. Can't wait to get my Audi winter wheels off this week and the PQ7s back on (although the cleaning of my winter wheels has been a lot simpler and quicker!).

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NOW SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts