1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Not driven one (clearly) but i like the look better than the SQ5, but that model is aimed at the outdated/old 30TDi.
The turbo version is the equal or rival to the SQ5.

When the turbo comes id be more than happy to swap the SQ for one (but i want to drive it first..)

·
Banned
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for moving this anonymous admin person. It is relevant to this forum - Q5 delays and asking the question about SQ5 competition!

Reactions: José

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Just looks a bit bland if I'm honest.
I may be biased considering i just collected the SQ5, but the Macan S Diesel engine is an embarrassment compared to the SQ and I would never change to a petrol car again (lack of disposable income to waste on fuel
) so looks like I'm keeping my new baby SQ with no regrets at all! Very happy and relieved too that I can keep it without having that horrible feeling in my head that i might secretly like the Macan.
Soz Snowman, yorue on your own here mate...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Can't say cabin looks any better than ours,but I do realy like those led front fog,or day time running lights,they've got the evil touch😄

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
We've been truly spoiled with the engine in the sq,took the a5 3d out 2day and felt a lot slower compared to the sq,the maccan diesel will b similar ,won't have a patch on the sq 😄

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
The macan has a good profile view,and the rear lights are nice😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Whats with all the buttons around the gear lever!?!
It's the Porsche way! A dealer told me the target audience is a bit older, and so like a button for each feature, rather than an MMI style interface and minimal buttons...
I like the idea of the convenience but do find Porsche cockpits quite cluttered for it in comparison to Audi/BMW etc...

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
550 Posts
It's the Porsche way! A dealer told me the target audience is a bit older, and so like a button for each feature, rather than an MMI style interface and minimal buttons...
I like the idea of the convenience but do find Porsche cockpits quite cluttered for it in comparison to Audi/BMW etc...
I can't say I'm a fan, but I guess i'm also not target market (yet!)

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I can't say I'm a fan, but I guess i'm also not target market (yet!)
Yea, I'm not even 30 yet, so apparently not their target market either!

I also assume it is to get people (like me) that can't stand blankers in the dash making you wander "What would that button have done?" to buy more options!

Reactions: Dogzyboy

·
Still Game
4,609 Posts
Not a fan of the looks and all those switches really are naff. A bigger sat nav with a touch screen would have been nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts