Volcano Red82.05%
Audi Exclusive30.77%
Customised00.00%
Utopia Blue10.26%
Seepang Blue287.18%

·
Registered
706 Posts
I thought I would ask what colour people have chosen for their Q5. I have not yet decided but will have to on the 31 May 2013 when I hopw to buy.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I saw the vote for Teak Brown so Googled pictures and I like the colour, looks really smart, I had an X5 in a metallic beige with pale pastel green leather (sounds yuk but looked so smart in real life and so many people loved it) I cant remember BMW's name for it but it was more exotic than Teak Brown! Come on Audi surely such an unusual colour deserves a better name than Teak?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all your inputs. I have to say that we are stuck between scuba blue or lava grey. Two very different colours. Does anyone who has these colours have any regrets on their choice.
Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just love the plain old ibis white, did have monsoon grey on one that was'nt down to me it was ex demo it was ok'ish.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have Scuba Blue and it is amazing everyone who sees it thinks it looks just right on the car, the only one I have seen in this colour so to me it is

Unique, of course each person has their one favorite it depends if you want to go with the safe bet or chose your own

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have finally deceided to go for cuvee silver, after having seen one at an Audi dealership. According to Audi HQ only 24 have been registered so far, so the colur will be quite rare.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice choice. I wanted to go for cuvee silver also but as it will be the wife's car she chose Ice silver.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Glacier White. wont show scratches as bad as some others but bad for showing tar spots.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Missile I take it you didn't participate in this poll?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am one of the 24 then. Cuvee is classic and classy and I still haven't seen another one on the road. Nice you could get the stats from Audi!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I chose the volcano red ..It is stunning and I get compliments everywhere I go.. I have always had white black and silver vehicles so was really steeping out of the box on this one..I love it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Having seen a couple of Mayo browns in showrooms, I am not surprised, no one has gone for it. Its a bit of an acquired taste.

·
Registered
700 Posts
As i have heard in past this Estoril Blue colour is a very sort paint or soft skin, just came back from hols and had a couple of Bird shits on bonnet which i removed within hours of seeing them, looking at it closer now home and washed properly ive noticed it has marked the lacquer and paint a lot,it has really bitten in to it,off to Audi tomorrow where the guys will hopefully machine polish it out

Worth keeping an eye or - or it just could be a case of Coastal Sea Gulls have ACID shits, Too Many Fish & Chips !!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I chose the volcano red ..It is stunning and I get compliments everywhere I go.. I have always had white black and silver vehicles so was really steeping out of the box on this one..I love it!!!!!!!
Me too fella. I have gone for the Volcano red with the titanium wheels and black pack. Looks mean!! lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wanted to keep this post alive. Any chance of having it pinned. The question of colour seems to be a popular one.

Reactions: jadewoo

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just saw a customised vote. How about a photograph please.

Reactions: José

·
Registered
253 Posts
Estoril Blue for me.....looks beautiful (in the showroom). I have seen a few reviews and comments that it is beautiful in the sun but very 'ordinary' in other light.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts