Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
MY DEALER SENT ME THESE PHOTOS OF MY new 2013 Q5 S LINE PLUS
it arrived a few days ago after ordering just 7 weeks ago

Not the best quality but first i have seen of the new 2013 model, and its all mine.

Well it will be when i collect on the 27th.Sept

will post more photos when i have collected it

NEW CAR SEATS.jpg

NEW CAR SIDE REAR.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats ! looks very nice, gets me excited about getting mine around christmas...any idea if the interior lights are LED ?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looks amazing.

So good to see an S Line instead of all the promo SE's

Waiting for March to get mine though, so a long wait still to go

·
Registered
578 Posts
Very nice
, not sure about the alcantara seats though

·
Registered
578 Posts
usually 5-10 days.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice
, not sure about the alcantara seats though
I had the fine nappa before and its a very nice leather to start with but within a few months starts to stretch which can look naff. The normal cheaper leather is actually better but was not an option on the S line plus. So i went for the perforated alcantara with leather and silver stitching. Its all a personal thing but i had Alcantara on my last TT and it was perfect.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks amazing.

So good to see an S Line instead of all the promo SE's

Waiting for March to get mine though, so a long wait still to go
March seems a long time away, mine took just less than 7 weeks from ordering. I guess it depends on what build weeks the dealer has etc.

·
Registered
503 Posts
March seems a long time away, mine took just less than 7 weeks from ordering. I guess it depends on what build weeks the dealer has etc.
At the time of ordering I was told delivery was anything between 4 & 7 months, so thats why I ordered then to make sure I got it for March, but also the brochure states the S Line plus is only valid on orders taken up to end of September.

Yours has come through really quickly, currently I have week 41

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Looks very nice. Leather alcantara in my s line too. Did you buy from abz Audi? Any discount?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks very nice. Leather alcantara in my s line too. Did you buy from abz Audi? Any discount?
Hi Aberdeen Audi is my local dealer and i gave them the chance of my business but i was astonished when i was told they can sell all cars at retail?? so i shopped around and finally went back to Tetbury Audi that sold me my last TT. They are part of Autobytel and altough they dont advertise discounts for the Q5 on there website they improved on a drive the deal quote i had and gave me 12 % off which covered the £6500 of optional extras i bought Nice! It was originally wk43 but that came forward to wk35 after ordering in early August.
Guys at Aberdeen Audi are really good sales guys and i have bought many a car from them but with zero discount on offer a £30 flight to pick it up down south to collect from Tetbury is certainly worth the £6500 savings

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Aberdeen Audi is my local dealer and i gave them the chance of my business but i was astonished when i was told they can sell all cars at retail?? so i shopped around and finally went back to Tetbury Audi that sold me my last TT. They are part of Autobytel and altough they dont advertise discounts for the Q5 on there website they improved on a drive the deal quote i had and gave me 12 % off which covered the £6500 of optional extras i bought Nice! It was originally wk43 but that came forward to wk35 after ordering in early August.
Guys at Aberdeen Audi are really good sales guys and i have bought many a car from them but with zero discount on offer a £30 flight to pick it up down south to collect from Tetbury is certainly worth the £6500 savings
I may be missing something here but if 12% discount equates to £6500 then the list price was about £54k which if you subtract the 6.5k of options gives a price of over £47k for a 2.0tdi sline plus, 10k more than actual list price?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I may be missing something here but if 12% discount equates to £6500 then the list price was about £54k which if you subtract the 6.5k of options gives a price of over £47k for a 2.0tdi sline plus, 10k more than actual list price?
price with all extras was £46500 or there abouts i paid just shy of £40000 so in my eyes thats approx £6500 saving 12% was quoted by the dealer guess it may be more Nice!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mines arrived at the dealer about an hour ago , i pick it up Monday :)
Carrying out body and interior protection for me at no charge as a thankyou ...this any good?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Mines arrived at the dealer about an hour ago , i pick it up Monday :)
Carrying out body and interior protection for me at no charge as a thankyou ...this any good?
I'm having mine done with the Autoglym Lifetime Shine as it helps stops birds mess eating into the the lacquer. I didn't have it down on my current A3 and the car has numerous blotches over it despite getting the much off within minutes.

Can't wait to see your pics!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is that a facelift Q5 in the pics? As the front doesn't look facelift but the MMI controls do?

·
Registered
140 Posts
now i see it - was looking on the smartphone screen earlier so wasn't as obvious

Nice one

1 - 20 of 57 Posts