Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought my first Q 5 from Perth Audi. Salesman Kerr Elliot was very professional and could not have done more to ensure the change over went smoothly. First class service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up Q5 s-line plus from Perth Audi this morning. Great service from Kerr Elliot from order through to hand over today. Updated all the way with build dates and delivery. Car all under cover in separate room ready to be uncovered. Time spent showing how all the gadgets work and not rushed. Also a nice bunch of flowers for the wife. So great service but but also best price from all dealers I tried in Central and North East Scotland.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's great to hear, and so you should receive a good service, we're not talking spending a few quid here, I would say with the acception of a house purchase it's the next biggest decision you make buying a new car.

My mate has just brought a new 3ltr A5 S Line cabriolet from East Kent Audi, that had a cover over it, he said it made it feel special.

My 3ltr S Line plus I brought from them got it in March this year was parked out the back when I went to pick it up on the day, felt like I was picking it up after a service. Total pants on their part.

My SQ5 is coming from them, that's not my choice, its through a company that we buy our company cars and that's where he got the best deal for me So when I get it (sore point) if it's not handed over like my mates I will be ripping into the sale manager big time.

But this is about Perth Audi - hats off to them well done.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I think that business, lease and private customer probably get treated differently. Maybe another poll for the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Collected my new car today from Perth , a first class experience and a first class car. They are located in a temporary showroom just now whilst the main one is being refurbished but even in this temp location they still gave the full Audi Experience , top marks to Tony Mellor who took loads of time to explain everything and made the buying and collection one for me to remember right down to the beautiful flowers presented to my partner.
Highly recommended dealer if you are looking for an Audi in the Tayside area or further.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Not my local dealer but I travelled to Perth as well, would certainly use them again.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I should have gone to them too. No flowers- no covers - nothing. Got an explanation of controls etc and sent me on my way with a clanging brake pedal lol. Things have certainly changed over the years. Previous cars I have bought (non Audi) usually had a bunch of flowers in the boot alongside a brolly and maybe a decent keyring. Moneys tight and every penny of profit counts but I'm pretty sure they could afford some form of 'thank you' for your purchase.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Further to my first class day collecting my Q5 from Perth I was pleasantly surprised a few days later to recieve a beutiful card with a picture of my collection and some nice words of thanks for choosing Perth Audi. The card came from Moonpig so the sales team definitely put some thought to it.
Another reason to recommend them

·
Registered
11 Posts
My car had it's first service with Perth Audi. They were excellent. It was about a 2hr journey but well worth it. Everybody we met were very friendly and helpfull.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had my collection day today! Q5 2.0TDI S Line, Manhattan Grey with comfort & sound pack & 20'' upgraded alloys. Service from Perth Audi was 1st class as usual (3rd car from them). Glass of non alcoholic bubbly, private plate transfer, half a tank of fuel, new carpet mats as well as Q5 logo winter rubber mats & lastly a nice bunch of flowers for the Mrs. Spot on treatment. Can't recommend highly enough especially the salesman Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations Reggieboy19, very nice Q5........ I have the same wheels, which look great.
Hi AllanG. Are you able to tell me how to activate the extended interior lighting? I am led to be believe that it comes with the comfort and sound pack! Cheers ????????

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi AllanG. Are you able to tell me how to activate the extended interior lighting? I am led to be believe that it comes with the comfort and sound pack! Cheers í ½í±í ¼í¿¼

As my Q5 is a 2018 model, the Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack was an optional extra which my car hasn't got, but according to the 2018 price list, it consists of the following:-

Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack - multi-coloured
Includes coloured ambient lighting in the following areas: • Interior door handles, front and rear (white)
• Door storage areas, front and rear • Centre console • Footwells, front and rear (multi-coloured)
• Ambient door lighting, front and rear (multi-coloured)
3 pre-defined colour profiles are available which can be individually selected, or interactively set with your Audi Drive Select mode. There are also an additional 30 colours to choose from to create your own custom colour profile

1 - 19 of 19 Posts