Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've tried searching the forum but not found anything similar, so could do with a bit of advise please. During the last couple of days, the parking sensors have stopped operating when reverse is engaged. Also, if I press the P button, I get a high pitched beep and the light flashes, but the screen doesn't change and the sensors are not active.
Does anyone have any ideas at all, could it be one of the sensors has packed up and it affects the whole system?

Thought I would ask on here first before engaging with the stealers

Iain

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sounds like something has gone wrong with the control module for the parking sensors. If you've checked the obvious stuff, like making sure the sensors don't have huge gobs of mud on them and that a fuse has not blown then it's off to the stealers I'm afraid.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like something has gone wrong with the control module for the parking sensors. If you've checked the obvious stuff, like making sure the sensors don't have huge gobs of mud on them and that a fuse has not blown then it's off to the stealers I'm afraid.
Thanks for the reply, I figured the fuse was probably ok seeing as the P button flashes and I get a higher pitched beep than the normal one. Looks like a call to you know who

1 - 3 of 3 Posts