Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first SQ5 on the road (aside from mine and mervlinv8's).

Panther Black with 20" wheels, private plate on the Holes Bay roundabout in Poole, Dorset at 8.15am this morning.

Definitely glad I got the 21's - looks a bit plain on 20's IMHO.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hope hes not a member of this forum - telling him his cars looks plain after spending over 45K lol

Reactions: José

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm happy with my choice of 20" Alloys, the roads in Buckinghamshire are pretty terrible where we are - didn't order our old S-Line on 20" after a back to back drive 4 years ago and never regretted it.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
we've gone 20s and i'd agree they look ish, the style of the 21s are much better but i'd rather have that style on a smaller wheel.
Also seen a few blacks and they dont look anywhere near as good as the blue.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed Robin - it's not the size that bothers me - its the style of the wheel.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Saw my first SQ5 on the road (aside from mine and mervlinv8's).

Panther Black with 20" wheels, private plate on the Holes Bay roundabout in Poole, Dorset at 8.15am this morning.

Definitely glad I got the 21's - looks a bit plain on 20's IMHO.
I collected my SQ5 at 4pm yesterday. Panther Black with 20" alloys! But was driving up the M23 and round the M25. Went for 20" as I need to put winter tyres on it for the alps each winter and 21" low profile snow tyres are far less available than 20".

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I collected my SQ5 at 4pm yesterday. Panther Black with 20" alloys! But was driving up the M23 and round the M25. Went for 20" as I need to put winter tyres on it for the alps each winter and 21" low profile snow tyres are far less available than 20".
I really wanted panther black... Look forward to seeing pics of yours please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Saw a lovely panther black SQ5 in a house near Hampton Court, not a bad view to look at while I await mine on the bus to work!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Lol I'm sure there must be a few different ones scattered around on the bus route to work down there

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yeah was going through Hampton on my way to London and also saw a volcano red one. The black looked a lot better, but either way both beautiful cars.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
very nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts