Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions please on the Panoramic Sun Roof.

Hopefully I'm still in time to change the spec on my order, and am now seriously considering adding the sun roof and would appreciate views and thoughts from those that have one.

Usual stuff .... is it worth the additional cost, do you feel much air turbulence in the car, etc etc

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello,
It is absolutely amazing. I have in mine - very wide opening I making cabriolet from my Q5. I would take it once againg.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have it because we enjoy the light it lets in which brightens the S Line dark interior.
If you drive with it wide open at speed its like any car with an open sunroof and so yes you will get turbulence.
But we still love it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great addition to the car, and on the rare sunny days in Scotland, it makes the car a very nice place to be in.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I HAVE HAD 2 Q5'S NOW SOLD THE LST ONE LAST MAY, FIRST CAR HAD PAN ROOF, SECOND CAR DID NOT, I DID REGRET BUYING ONE WITH OUT IT BUT AT THE TIME HAD NO CHOICE REALLY, IVE JUST ORDERED AN SQ5 AND THE FIRST OPTION I TICKED WAS THE PAN ROOF!! A FANTASTIC ADDITION AT A REASONABLE PRICE

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I've taken the plunge and amended my order to include the sunroof and have just been told the car could be here as early as the end of March.... happy days!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts