Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just ordered my sq5!
Drove it last month and it is a very fast and practical car for someone like me (starting a family and loving nice cars:)
I wish we had the diesel version in canada, and I also wish we could have the RS4 avant, but SQ5 will do the trick!
Here is what I got:

Technik package
21 wheels
black phantom and black/moon silver interior
Carbon atlas
bang olufsen

Didn't go for the navigation as I rarely need it. Hope the silver leather will not change colour with time.
Still not sure if I will buy the car or lease it (lease rate pretty high at 5.9%!!!).

Glad to be part of the family
Cheers.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.
By the way, what is the difference between Panther black and phantom black?
Is the panther black available in canada? Dealer didn't talk to me about that colour...

Thanks

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Panther is exclusive to the SQ5 (as is Estoril).

The Panther is Crystal effect, and has purple flick in it. It's my favourite Audi colour and really pops in the Sun. Unfortunately the other halves only say on the purchase was colour, so we got Glacier White!

Due to its interesting effect it is very hard to get a representative photo - you need to see it on the metal to full appreciate it...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum, whereabouts from Canada are you from? My brother and sister live in Toronto and Vancouver!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, thx for the replies.

Now that I think about it, i saw in real life the panther black. nice colour but I prefer the phantom black, there's a small charcoal hue to it.

I'm from Montreal, but now live in the Atlantic area (in the maritimes). Wait time should be 3 months, they told me end of March!

Pretty excited about it. Was looking to get a S5, but with a baby coming soon, the 2 door car was out of the question.

Do you guys know if we will get one day the sq5 diesel??

·
Registered
550 Posts
Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum. I have a pnather Black SQ5 on order, though still a long time to wait!

I don't believe Canada will get the diesel SQ, just the petrol version.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We won't be getting it due to Some dumb regulations here I don't think audi wants to go out of the way for adblue which is required for diesel cars here. Also once the car lands in Halifax it will usually take 1.5 weeks even though the dealers says 4 weeks. Get your dealer to sign you up on s program called my Audi tracker, you get emails as your car progresses through the stages, good program.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum! G

1 - 13 of 13 Posts