Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already a Audi enthusiast currently driving a A4 S-Line 3.0 TDI but as mentioned have ordered a new Q5 was torn between the 2.0 and 3.0 but wow what a drive with the 3.0.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great to welcome another 3 litre V6 owner. You won't be disappointed in your choice or this forum.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Warm welcome to you.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Welcome, a good choice! Did you just order a base car, or have you added some options too?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You'll love it, but didyou consider the SQ5. More money but personally think it'll hold it's value better than the 3ltr so you'll prob get the extra back come sale time......or that's what I keep telling myself(I was comparing sline plus to sq5...worked out £4k diff for what I wanted)

·
Banned
289 Posts
Welcome. I also ordered a 3.0tdi S-line Plus, but eventually caved-in and switched to the SQ5. The cost difference is not too huge, but (unless you need the additional ground clearance/off road capability), I'd say it's worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I added heated seats folding wing mirrors and went of the option wheels the win Spoke Off Road as for something different. I looked at the SQ5 as well but because of the fuel consumption and for the type of driving i did I weighed that up as well, to be honest its the same engine I currently have in my A4 but its been tweaked and I really love it, I didn't see that much between the two vehicles although I do like the double twin exhaust on the SQ5.

Reactions: Hectorshouse

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
The 3.0 TFSI with a stage 2 is quicker than the SQ5 TDI and TFSI (its the same engine as the SQ5 TFSI anyway) - so if you are happy with that engine and tweaking it you're not missing out on much I don't think.

·
Banned
289 Posts
The 3.0 TFSI with a stage 2 is quicker than the SQ5 TDI and TFSI (its the same engine as the SQ5 TFSI anyway) - so if you are happy with that engine and tweaking it you're not missing out on much I don't think.
The OP has a 3.0TDi and has ordered another 3.0TDi

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
The OP has a 3.0TDi and has ordered another 3.0TDi
Ah - was going by the subject, didn't read the first post properly - sorry!

In which case, short of the ground clearance requirement, its IMO mad not to buy an SQ5 - economy is basically the same for A LOT more performance, with minimal up front cost difference and likely better residuals and it looks SO much better than the normal Q5.

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome on board. This is a great forum. What spec did you go for and when do you expect delivery. It might be an idea to put it on your signature.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 😄

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts