Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the first year of ownership and retirement has passed quickly. Only done 6K miles and No problems to date, unlike my LR experiences. I almost miss the frequent trips to the garage........not.

I watched the video launch of the LR Evoque and they used a lot of words to describe how good it was except one word..............Reliable Lol

Just renewed the VEL.....£240 ish........well pleased as it's half the price of the last LR.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just realised only done 4300 miles. Going in for the first service on Thursday.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mine is 1 year old on Friday - covered 21,000 miles so far without a problem. Had its first service 3 weeks ago at 20,000 miles(ish). Brilliant car, such a pleasure and still exciting to drive.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Service went ok. The Service staff were very pleasant on the eye lol.

I bought one of those service packages so no bill. But it was priced at £145 on the invoice, though I wonder what it would have been if I had been paying.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They lent me an A1 petrol for the day. I know some people have criticised the Q5 for a firm ride, but the A1 was very hard imho. The very attractive service receptionist said it was sporty.

She didn't convince me. I was glad to get back in the Q5 with the ADS and 19" wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts