Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I have taken delivery of my new Audi Q5 today and have to say I am so thrilled. I only ordered it 3 weeks ago and looking at the long delivery times for most ppl I must have been lucky that there was one coming to the dealership. Its a 2.0 tdi 170bhp, all the kit, privacy glass etc etc etc, I feel like the queen driving this. Black, grey leather interior. Love the MMI and built in sat nav. Want to go out again and use the free diesel!!!! lol. Am I the only one who felt like this??? Swapped a TT for this and was thinking Im gonna regret this but with a new puppy needed room and an elderly mother.

·
Registered
38 Posts
OMG I have taken delivery of my new Audi Q5 today and have to say I am so thrilled. I only ordered it 3 weeks ago and looking at the long delivery times for most ppl I must have been lucky that there was one coming to the dealership. Its a 2.0 tdi 170bhp, all the kit, privacy glass etc etc etc, I feel like the queen driving this. Black, grey leather interior. Love the MMI and built in sat nav. Want to go out again and use the free diesel!!!! lol. Am I the only one who felt like this??? Swapped a TT for this and was thinking Im gonna regret this but with a new puppy needed room and an elderly mother.
You did so well on the delivery time.
I love the smell you get from a new car, my wife thinks the car is excellent and makes any excuse to go and drive it, so no you are not the only one who felt like this

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congratulations Middug!

3 weeks from order to delivery is amazing. Do you know how/why you were so fortunate?

Oh and get some pics up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know wot I am doin wrong but keep losing the type on here so here goes for a 3rd time. Think we were lucky. Tried to get one in Jan but salesman sed n chance - cum bak wen weather betta - more TT's wanted then n no one thinkin bout 4 wheel drive weather. My hubby was swappin his gorg A5 - only 18 months old too for an A6 Avant so think cause we ordered two new cars we were well in! Lol. I'm on hol now n gutted I can't drive it for a week n its sittin on the drive. Av photos but how do I post on here?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I guess you need to post them on a photo hosting site like photobucket or the like first before linking them here.

Just noticed that when you add/reply to a post there's a "help with attachments" link below the text box.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
hi

when you try to upload pics, if the uploader doesn't work, then try the 'basic uploader' - you can see the 'Try switching to our basic uploader' link by the attachments section (when replying)

Let me know if that works?

Thanks

Kaine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts