Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just had the 1st service at 18400 miles on my 2 litre TDI s line plus Q5 in scuba blue at Sheffield audi.
Very pleased £264 all in and they rotated the tyres for me and repaired a screw in the rear tyre free of charge.
Also washed and valeted even though it was raining for most of Saturday.

DCD

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Hello all just had the 1st service at 18400 miles on my 2 litre TDI s line plus Q5 in scuba blue at Sheffield audi.
Very pleased £264 all in and they rotated the tyres for me and repaired a screw in the rear tyre free of charge.

DCD
blimey your dealer sounds like they've given u a gr8 service,resulting in A happy camper ������

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mine was carried out yesterday. Got 20,300 on the clock. Was charged £320 for the inspection service, oil change and pollen filter change.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am due my 1st service in 2 months when my 2.0 tdi S line plus will have done about 16,000 miles done.
I have been quoted £480 and £370 by 2 local audi dealerships. Why the difference?

·
Registered
768 Posts

DCD
Great value, hope it's close up here to that price but doubt it. By the way, is tyre/ wheel rotation recommended given that you'd have to rebalance the wheels (I think)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts