Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys/Girls just like to announce the delivery of my new ride. Ordered Dec 2010.

Q5 3.0Tdi Sline Special Edition -

20" Wheels Bose/ Bluetooth/ DAB/ Electric Tailgate

Options:
Phantom Black
Fine Nappa Leather - Nappa leather door arm rest
Technology pack - Hi
Audi Drive Select - Damper Control Only
Cruise Control
Electric front seats and mirrors with memory function
Heated Front Seats
Hill Hold Assist
Tyre Pressue Sensor
Reversible boot mat
Inerior light pack

The car is fantastic and very happy with the spec. I have only done 100miles but feels brilliant.

I have no issues with the delay people are reporting with Stronic gearbox. It goes off the mark without any hesitation.

Drive Select - Damper control. Decided against the Dynamic Steering. I still get the option in MMI for adjusting the steering setup and the different setting is noticeable. I am hoping they have installed it error LOL. Is there anyway of confirming if the Dynamic Steering has been fitted?

Passenger Door mirror - when selected and in reverse does auto lower.

I have got the car booked in with a detailing company I use so will get some pics of the car after detail. I told the dealer not to touch the car as my last new car was left with swirl marks before I took delivery.

Can anyone recommend somewhere for VAGCOM mods?
Thanks

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sounds nice J1220 - looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Drive Select - Damper control. Decided against the Dynamic Steering. I still get the option in MMI for adjusting the steering setup and the different setting is noticeable. I am hoping they have installed it error LOL. Is there anyway of confirming if the Dynamic Steering has been fitted?
You can change the settings on servotronic with ADS, so that's probably the steering setting in MMI.

Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can change the settings on servotronic with ADS, so that's probably the steering setting in MMI.

Congrats on your new ride!
Thanks..how different would the full dynamic sterring option be to just changing the setting on the servotronic?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys/Girls just like to announce the delivery of my new ride. Ordered Dec 2010.

Q5 3.0Tdi Sline Special Edition -

20" Wheels Bose/ Bluetooth/ DAB/ Electric Tailgate

Options:
Phantom Black
Fine Nappa Leather - Nappa leather door arm rest
Technology pack - Hi
Audi Drive Select - Damper Control Only
Cruise Control
Electric front seats and mirrors with memory function
Heated Front Seats
Hill Hold Assist
Tyre Pressue Sensor
Reversible boot mat
Inerior light pack

The car is fantastic and very happy with the spec. I have only done 100miles but feels brilliant.

I have no issues with the delay people are reporting with Stronic gearbox. It goes off the mark without any hesitation.

Passenger Door mirror - when selected and in reverse does auto lower.

I have got the car booked in with a detailing company I use so will get some pics of the car after detail. I told the dealer not to touch the car as my last new car was left with swirl marks before I took delivery.

Can anyone recommend somewhere for VAGCOM mods?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts