Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still Game
5,039 Posts
Part number will depend on your car & year. Your friendly Audi dealer will be pleased to supply the correct part for your car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Audi have given me the below but I don't know if "NOx Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2" is front or rear, any advice please..

8R0 907 807 R Front £392.02 + vat

8RO 907 807 S Rear £593.77 + vat

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive found out its the rear, any advice on better prices? Ive searched ebay and they have a brand new original front for bargain price but cant find any rears...

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
2,174 Posts
Call or email Audi Parts Direct for a quote - they are an Audi Dealership also. So its genuine Audi parts and worth a shot as their prices are normally good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tried APD and they were 750.00, i asked if he had made a mistake as been quoted from Audi 593.00, will keep looking...
Ive read reports re cleaning part, not sure if its worth a go?

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
2,174 Posts
How successful are these reports you have read regarding cleaning the sensor? Might be easier to get Audi dealer to change it as you probably have to clear codes with VAGcom not sure if you are able to do that? Plus the sensor and work will include a guarantee.

There are lots of cheaper options available online (not that I'm vouching for any of these):

1 - 11 of 11 Posts