Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Q5 8R Facelift. A couple of weeks ago, the yellow engine light came on. I contacted my mechanic to come and see what has happened, and I found out that the NOX sensor had gone bad.
I needed a new one so did the research & found one from this online store 8K0907807J 5WK97205 SME NOxC3 NOX Sensor need suggestions and advice. should I buy it by myself or leave it to the mechanic

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have Q5 8R Facelift. A couple of weeks ago, the yellow engine light came on. I contacted my mechanic to come and see what has happened, and I found out that the NOX sensor had gone bad.
I needed a new one so did the research & found one from this online store 8K0907807J 5WK97205 SME NOxC3 NOX Sensor need suggestions and advice. should I buy it by myself or leave it to the mechanic
Does the car have any warranty and would the NOx sensor be covered by that if so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,875 Posts
That's expensive for a sensor! But better than £500 as described in the description. I wonder if there is a dedicated Nox cleaner that could bring the sensor back to life or maybe DFF cleaner might work? If it does need to be replaced it seems to be easy once you locate it - clear faults and replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts