2,240 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I WANT ONE!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Not bad not bad, i got my eyes on the S Class Brabus though, my brother had the 2008 model (in Dubai so these things are the norm) - looking forward to his upgrade

·
Registered
529 Posts
Why is it not as pointless as the SQ5 then? Should be more so!
Is it just because its had a proper sport make over. Its an estate car which have a purpose i.e. load carrier.
Anyone who wants that kind of power and has the money to do so, buys a real sports car that will turn more heads than that will.
That will just shed money faster than most other cars out there, limited market or what?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Is it just because its had a proper sport make over. Its an estate car which have a purpose i.e. load carrier.
Anyone who wants that kind of power and has the money to do so, buys a real sports car that will turn more heads than that will.
That will just shed money faster than most other cars out there, limited market or what?
Yes not to my taste frankly but can see that some would adore it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too heavy with the needed petrol tanker on the tow bar!

Reactions: José

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Yes it's had a "proper" sports make over so it not only goes and can go round corners rather than just being lowered and an existing engine from an A6 dropped under the hood with a badge then slapped on the rump. With the amount of Nm this thing has you could have 2 tankers on tow and still be under 5 to 60. The kick sill is great too. Nice idea.

RS6 is a fantastic success for Audi, it's not different any really - except maybe the price, that would be rather higher. Having a sports car they are limiting, so I guess the purpose of this is so your butler can put the kitchen sink in the back and keep up or at least be not too far behind... Clearly it's a HALO car and not meant to sell in huge numbers.

Bet JC loves it, unless the TCS light is on all the time then he'll hate it....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Snowman you really doesn't like your SQ5, you ordered your Macan yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts