Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Picked her up yesterday. Stunning car. Couldn't be more happy!!

sq5.jpg

sq5a.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Black on black looks awesome. But it does scream drug dealer if I am honest...

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks great, very black!! Mirrors are bit too much of a contrast for my liking though.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Looks great, very black!! Mirrors are bit too much of a contrast for my liking though.
I think wrapping them black would be the way to go as well - only £30-40 I expect and easily reversible.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks awesome...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wow..what A look...

That black paintwork looking new and clean like that Is hard to beat....

Enjoy..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I totally agree, Audi need to rethink the mirrors when the black styling kit is selected. Will go with Jose's suggestion of wrapping.

Reactions: José

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just wondering ...did you have car detailed before pick up?
I was contemplating getting it detailed but in the end just got the garage to apply the Autoglym lifeshine. I've scrutinised the paintwork and cannot find a single mark. As you can see they did a great job! But then the whole expereince from order to delivery was suberb and faultless.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I was contemplating getting it detailed but in the end just got the garage to apply the Autoglym lifeshine. I've scrutinised the paintwork and cannot find a single mark. As you can see they did a great job! But then the whole expereince from order to delivery was suberb and faultless.
Ye ... I thought you had some type of paintwork protection applied.... Amazing looking, I've got Phantom S line Plus on order with a detailer booked prior to collection seeing yours just confirms how good the Phantom looks..

All the best..

·
Registered
273 Posts
Have to say I like mirrors - black and silver always works.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lovely!

Going to get the wife stocked up with loads of wraps to distrubute in her drug dealer spec car when it arrives later this month!!

Reactions: José

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
STUNNING! Black on black looks beautiful and love the side steps. Can i ask mate did you get those done by Audi prior to collection? I'm looking into getting some for mine, and i think yours and Daza's photos have won me over...i need them!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
STUNNING! Black on black looks beautiful and love the side steps. Can i ask mate did you get those done by Audi prior to collection? I'm looking into getting some for mine, and i think yours and Daza's photos have won me over...i need them!
Cheers..... Yea I got Audi to fit them prior to delivery. I think they make the car. Once of the best options I added and well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Beautiful car! Hope you are enjoying it. I'm amongst the minority but I like the silver wing mirrors with the black! All the best.

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pretty interesting -> pano roof and dealer fitted running boards. Didn't we come to conclusion official chanel wouldn't allow this because of centre of gravity? I guess my info is out of date but happy to be corrected

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cheers..... Yea I got Audi to fit them prior to delivery. I think they make the car. Once of the best options I added and well worth it IMO.
If I'm not being too nosey... How much are running boards fitted.. seeing yours has got me thinking???

cheers

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I agree Neil I was told same that pan roof and running boards wasn't allowed! And haha Conchris i was thinking same

1 - 20 of 40 Posts