Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurrah! I now sit with a set of Q5 keys along side me. Drop dead gorgeous after only 1 mile of driving from dealer to hotel.

First impressions absolutely LOVE the Alcantara and leather with contrasting stitching. Wife loves the heated seats. Nuff said.

The dealer hand over at Audi Shrewsbury was brilliant by Matt. Car was in a dedicated showroom under a cloth which was pulled off at the appropriate time. No rush in all the the proceedings and received a beautiful flower arrangement and a brolly.

Now want daylight and a run to Barmouth tomorrow to mess about.

Am sure there will be questions to ask but would like to thank all posters for guidance and advice and encouragement during the long 5 month wait.

Oh and some feckin birds already s**t on the window.

Thanks....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats.. sounds like your really chuffed with car ...Enjoy

Glad to hear your reaction to Alcantara seats as I've also ordered them..

BTW... If a bird shit on my car ..I wouldn't go out with her again!!!!

·
Banned
289 Posts
Excellent. Congratulations on the new motor. Enjoy.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Congratulations!

Always the way - birds seem attracted to clean cars!

Enjoy her on a decent run tomorrow!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats... It's a great feeling driving a brand new car...

·
Registered
884 Posts
You will be smilling all the way tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Congratulations mate! I hope the wait paid off and you enjoy your beauty...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Enjoy 😄

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How on earth did you have the will power to collect it and ONLY drive 1 mile?????
Er added another 20 last night. I loved the theatre of the interior lighting on everything. The folding mirrors when you lock up. The lights on when you unlock. And look of them oblong lights across the dark pub car park will never tire of as you walk upto the car.

Did I mention the lights?

Looking forward to a drive to Wales this morning and play. It feels so planted and solid compared to the Hyundai.

B and O sounds amazing even without tweeking it. The towbar mechanics is a work of art the way it works and so descreet.

But overall the best of the lot is the sensual smell. Oh gosh...... Huge grin of anticipation on leaving this hotel to get in the car and deep intake of air through the nose and feel your senses positively revel in the heady aroma of new car interior.

Beat that for a Saturday morning........

·
Registered
30 Posts
Excellent, awaiting the pictures as similar spec to mine which is due for April. Enjoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interested to know your towing experience when you get it hitched up. You will probably beat me, although not by much as mine arrives Tuesday.

Enjoy.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts