Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just joined and ordered new Audi Q5 S line plus on sunday.this will be the first audi I have had.joined to get some tips and to read your views on them,so far good reports.looking forward to it enjoyed the demonstrator car.if any one thinks of anything else worth having please let me know.

Daytona grey
S tronic
Advanced key
Audi hill-hold assist
Door mirrors folding heated
Heated front seats
Interior light package
Rear bench seat
3 spoke flat bottom steering wheel
Tyre pressure loss indicator
5 double spoke off road design alloys

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great spec. Welcome to the forum. Take a look at the technology advanced package. In particular the adaptive cruise control is really good. Other than that I love the sunroof but really you have a lovely spec. Already.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi and welcome to this forum.
I have owned quite a few Audis over the years and would suggest that you would find the Storage Pack of benefit. This includes under-seat storage drawers, seat back magazine nets, a spider net in the boot and a net under the rear shelf. In other Audis, A6 & A4, it includes rear cup holders but on Q5 this is part of the rear Bench seat + option which you have ticked. Useful if you have children and not expensive.
You have not said which power unit you have opted for.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and Welcome, I would add the adaptive cruise if you can.

Tried it out on Monday and it is fantastic.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi and welcome to this friendly helpful forum. Nice spec of car especially the colour!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good evening and welcome to the friendliest car owners forum I have ever used. Owners obviously have good manners as well as good taste....

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi folks thanks for the warm welcome,i have ordered the 2.0D 177hp thought it had enough power as wife uses it most and has a heavy right foot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts