Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, everyone. I've been active at www.VWEosClub.com for the past 5 years. First I had a 2008 EOS and after it was in an accident, I moved to a 2011 EOS. Most recently I was able to get a great deal on a neighbor's well-kept 2010 Q5. The EOS is quite a competent car and great fun to drive, but I want to preserve it a bit for the future and decided this deal was too good to pass up. The EOS will be garaged for most of the winter, even as mild as it is here most months.

I'm very impressed even with the list of standard features in the Premium trim line and the 3.2L engine in the Q5 is a lot of fun. This Q5 has Garnet Red pearl paint, black leather interior, the panoramic sunroof and heated front seats. I put some new Bridgestone Dueler Ecopia tires on it, got it aligned and changed the oil. This weekend I spent some time with a Porter Cable Dual Action polisher and gave it a nice polishing with Voodoo Silq, Wolfgang 3.0 sealant, and then after curing, a coat of Chemical Guys Lava wax. I'm a hobbyist detailer and enjoy keeping my cars clean and helping friends with theirs.

Reactions: shireguy

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats on your new Q5 mate,And sounds like you like clean cars, keeping them spotless like me. Welcome and looking forwards to your post.

Cheers,

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Hi and welcome. Unfortunately it is too far for me to pop round and ask for your help detailing mine

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi, everyone. I've been active at www.VWEosClub.com for the past 5 years. First I had a 2008 EOS and after it was in an accident, I moved to a 2011 EOS. Most recently I was able to get a great deal on a neighbor's well-kept 2010 Q5. The EOS is quite a competent car and great fun to drive, but I want to preserve it a bit for the future and decided this deal was too good to pass up. The EOS will be garaged for most of the winter, even as mild as it is here most months.

I'm very impressed even with the list of standard features in the Premium trim line and the 3.2L engine in the Q5 is a lot of fun. This Q5 has Garnet Red pearl paint, black leather interior, the panoramic sunroof and heated front seats. I put some new Bridgestone Dueler Ecopia tires on it, got it aligned and changed the oil. This weekend I spent some time with a Porter Cable Dual Action polisher and gave it a nice polishing with Voodoo Silq, Wolfgang 3.0 sealant, and then after curing, a coat of Chemical Guys Lava wax. I'm a hobbyist detailer and enjoy keeping my cars clean and helping friends with theirs.
Enjoy !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts