Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have eventually ordered my new Q5 from Dundee Audi.

It is a 2.0 TDI S Line Plus Manual in Lava Grey
extras include-
Titanium coloured alloys
Folding Mirrors
Interior Lights Upgrade
DAB Radio
Bang and Olufsen Sound system
Leather/Alacantra seats
Technology package High.

Have been told it will be here 1st or 2nd week in November.

It was a hard choice between black or the Lava Grey but i went with the grey as it was different.

7-8 weeks and counting.

Ross

·
Registered
100 Posts
Significantly quicker than I have been quoted by Crewe Audi

Very interesting!
Mine was ordered End of July and arrived at the dealer 8th September so 7 weeks. It really depends on build weeks but once confirmed you are onto a winner as until then the build week can come forward or backwards. In my case the original build week was wk43 but that came forward to 35 and then went confirmed a few days afterwards

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do you check all this build week ,confirmed etc. Is it with the dealer or can you do it online as i have an order number?

·
Registered
100 Posts
how do you check all this build week ,confirmed etc. Is it with the dealer or can you do it online as i have an order number?
Most important thing to do is get a order/consignment number from the dealer. This will confirm that they have an actual car ordered in your name. The dealer should be able to check his system it just take a minute, problem is getting hold of your dealer to do this they always seem to be doing handovers etc. If this is the case phone Audi customer care on 0800 699888 and this will find out what the latest status of the car is and where it is etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts