Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Bought my 1st Audi this week, absolutely love it. I've noticed I only have a general Q5 Owners manual in the glove box. Is it correct that New Audis do not have service books, I noticed on my audi app that it shows the date and details of the dealership that performed the delivery inspection but that's it. Never had a car without a proper booklet to keep personal records of vehicle service history before.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hi FULHAMBOY - the Audi dealership keeps service records digitally. When my car was serviced I received a folder with paperwork detailing the work done. The same applies if any repairs are carried out. So you end up with a load of paperwork, rather than a nice tidy booklet with a record of the services carried out. Changed days. Cheers

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,831 Posts
Contact your Audi dealership and ask them to authorise access to your service plan/history in your MyAudi app. Once setup go the MyAudi app > Service Topics > Service Plan - complete service history should be listed, and you can expand each one for further details.
You can always ask your Audi dealer to print out a complete service history. Then scan it to PDF and store it electronically, and just update your records after every service.

Reactions: rifleman
1 - 3 of 3 Posts