Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Guys, just thought I'd say hello as I have just ordered a new Q5 S line Plus 3.0 tdi at the weekend and today have been told that my build is week 2 so with shipping I will collect it on 1 March 2014 - seems a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.
It's been interesting reading the posts on here so thanks for all the info!
Cheers,
DaytonaP

·
Registered
433 Posts
Week 2 seems strange if ordered now!! I would have expected to be on the road around end of November/December

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi - well week 2 is only Jan 7th time so not too long after end of December. To be honest March suits me quite well as the wife is going to be on maternity leave in a couple of weeks so I will use her car until the Q5 arrives as already sold my car privately. Then when she goes back to work hopefully the Q5 will have arrived!
I've not driven a 3.0 ltr tdi before so I'm hoping its got plenty of power - I tested a 2.0 ltr and decided I wanted a little more power under my right foot!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi Daytona p welcome to the forum, as Missile says its a great car, ive had 2 3.0tdi and loved em, probably would have bought another one if it wasnt for the SQ5 All the best with the wait and the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts