Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just picked up my new Q5 SE 2.0l TDI this week; having towbar fitted next week. Any feed-back on towing performance from other owners would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are many people on here who will be able to comment on towing.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome! Do you have any pics of the new arrival?

·
Registered
433 Posts
If it's like my last A4 diesel it will tow no problem, I am fitting a tow bar to my one soon and expect good pulling power from it, my Q is manual, keep the revs up and change gear around 3200-3500 RPM

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, thank you all for your welcome notes; I tried to download a pic but without success. The colour is Scuba Blue and the only other extras are the Technology pack and Walnut inlays; as you will all be aware the spec for the SE is quite good already, so I didn't think I needed to add much more.

PS
If anyone can provide a briefing on downloading pics on to this forum I should be grateful.

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Hi and welcome. Post your happy snaps to one of the many free hosting sites like Photobucket. copy the URL, click on Image icon above your post and paste URL into the box

1 - 8 of 8 Posts