Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say a hello as a newbie. Currently changing in my 1 series (company car) for my first SUV/cross-over type car..... and very much looking forward to it!

Just ordered a Q5 2.0 (177) S line Plus s-tronic

Phantom Black
Black Pack
20" 5 segment alloys
Heated and electric seats
Flat bottom steering wheel
B&O system
Interior light pack
Advanced key
Tyre pressure monitor
Tech pack - high
Leather pack plus

Have been given a build week 15, and stating delivery 1st week of May - does this sound right? (never completely trust the dealer on these things!)

Have read a lot about the hill hold assist, I know it's only £65 - but is it as good as people rave on about?

I did also deliberate the black pack with Phantom Black colour.... but have seen a few of these about now and I do like the consistency of the colour across the car.... makes it look a little bit 'mean'!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Welcome!

Hill hold - do it! Makes traffic 10 times better to crawl/not crawl in. If you really don't like it (which no one ever has) you can always turn it off.

It seems if you have a 1er/X5/Evoque the standard upgrade path is to a Q!

I came from a 135i DCT convertible, and at least 2 or 3 others have come from similar. And the number of X5/Evoque previous owners is crazy!

Enjoy your new car when it comes!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Hectorshouse

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi and welcome from one of the ex Evoque owners. Thanks to a post last year from Jose I added the HHA to my spec and now find it indispensable. Best wishes

Reactions: José

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the waiting club. Ordered my Q5 3 Jan, told week 9, now week 8

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all

Steve109 - I'm assuming week 8 is last week in Feb? - isn't that abnormally quick delivery times?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome.

You must have a man on the inside
, yes it is unbelievably quick.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks all

Steve109 - I'm assuming week 8 is last week in Feb? - isn't that abnormally quick delivery times?
I was shocked, thought at least 3 to 4 months but got a call from dealer friday who expects delivery mid late march. However, not yet a confirmed build date so being the long standing pessimist I'm always suspicious. Fingers crossed and will update

·
Registered
706 Posts
Amazing delivery times. I must have upset someone.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just been down to the dealer to try out the Parking System Advanced, loved it. Have also added the HHA - put it into the order and still on track for build week 15. He was confident it will be ready for collection worst case first week of May.... now to try and think about something else whilst I'm in for the long wait.... oh and also not to try and add any more extra's! - I'm driving the wife mad......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Decided to go for the SQ5 in Phantom Black with Black styling package, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Electric Mirrors, Power Operated Tailgate, heated seats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts