Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. new to this sort of thing, however have just ordered my new Q5 2.0Tdi auto S Line Plus in Daytona grey, sunroof, tech pack advanced, folding mirrors,sound pack,electric seats,parking advanced,sliding rear bench seats and interior light pack. Delivery in March or April. I am undecided over the seats, I like the look of the Alcantara with silver stitching, how hard wearing is it and does it keep its looks?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi. new to this sort of thing, however have just ordered my new Q5 2.0Tdi auto S Line Plus in Daytona grey, sunroof, tech pack advanced, folding mirrors,sound pack,electric seats,parking advanced,sliding rear bench seats and interior light pack. Delivery in March or April. I am undecided over the seats, I like the look of the Alcantara with silver stitching, how hard wearing is it and does it keep its looks?
Can only speak from my experience with previous TT models that i have owned. The leather seats always looked good when new but within a few months the leather in the base of the seat would begin to stretch (a well reported issue on the TT forum) for that reason i then opted for the leather and alcantara and after 3 years in my last TT it was still like new with no stretching etc. Thats the main reason i went for the leather and perforated alcantara in the silver stitching. The silver stiching certainly brightens up the all black interior of the SLINE PLUS which is nice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally decided on the leather/alcantara option to go along with the options posted on my original post.
I have also decided that as I am used to keyless entry in my Lexus that I will go for the advanced key option on my new Q5.
Does anyone else think that having the keys hanging to the left of the steering wheel is a little unsightly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts