Audi Q5 Forum banner

New Q5 Ordered

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  derek_c 
#1 ·
Hi All

Literally just ordered a new 2.0L TDi Manual S Line Plus in Glacier White as my new Company Car.

Spec:
Tech Package - High
DAB radio
Sound Package
Drive Select & Damper Control
Electric Memory Seats / Mirror Combination
Heated Front / Rear Seats
Rear Bench Seat Plus
Storage Package
Rear Side Airbags
Underfoor Storage Tray in Boot
Tyre Pressure Loss Indicators
Advanced Key

Will post delivery date when I get told.

Anyone know what the current lead times are?

DC

See less See more
#5 ·
That's great news!

I placed my order in late August for March 1st delivery and I have just been told today that my car is due to be built this week :)

Let us know how you get on.

#8 ·
Just been told today that mine is on its way from Germany

#10 ·
I would be interested in what you make of the Underfloor Storage Tray. I get the impression it may protect the boot if you are storing liguids or potentially mucky stuff but otherwise not sure how useful it is. Would value your thoughts when you get it.

#11 ·
I decided against that option as I preferred it without as the area is bigger, plus it's all fully carpeted so things won't rattle around like they would in the plastic tray.

Reactions: Ransman
#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've got the tray. I can't hear anything rattling. Personally I prefer things in the tray rather than being around the wheel and the B&O sub. And if you need to get to the compartment that is under the next floor for the tools or locking wheel bolt key you just lift the tray out with your stuff in it as opposed to having to remove individual items. Neat and simple imho

#16 ·
Just picked up, and exceptionally impressed. I'll delay judgement on the storage tray option etc, but it looks perfect for me.

Only thing I immediately missed (having moved over from an A6) was the clutch foot rest (never noticed there wasn't one when I did a test drive!), but I can live without one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.