Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my 2nd Q5 4 weeks ago still getting etsimated build slots of March even though order hasn't been confirmed by factory yet, anyone got any recent experience of lead times?

·
Registered
58 Posts
When I ordered my car at the end of September, I was told that I should see the car in December (Happy Christmas!)

Then I was given a build date of week 2..... I've now currently got week 51, so it looks like Christmas is going to be late for me this year!

Justin

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
My last Q5 and a.n.other Audis were all delivered before confirmed delivery date. I think they are being coy about confirming delivery dates >

Pricing and Specification Guide see
New car delivery ............ In the unlikely event of a delay, we'll provide you with a courtesy car ............

·
Registered
58 Posts
Missile,

As soon as my dealer realised that the build date was going to push the delivery of the Q5 past December, they offered me a courtesy car from near the end of December (date to be when it's good for me).

Very happy with the service I've had from them and they are at least keeping me updated (unlike other dealers in the past - not Audi though!)!

Justin

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Missile,

As soon as my dealer realised that the build date was going to push the delivery of the Q5 past December, they offered me a courtesy car from near the end of December (date to be when it's good for me).

Very happy with the service I've had from them and they are at least keeping me updated (unlike other dealers in the past - not Audi though!)!

Justin
Pleased to hear Audi honour their promise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all just have to keep waiting dealer rang this afternoon to say build wad scheduled for last week in January. Really hoping it gets pulled forward I'm not very patient!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ordered mine 16th October (to get updated sat nav) and been quoted week 2 build.
The car should be in country early February but I'll wait till 1st march. (currently have a Q5 courtesy vehicle from audi UK so suits me fine)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts