Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed by a reliable source that Audi are launching a new Q5 in May 2011(don't know if any planned cosmetic changes or just additions to the current range) there is going to be two wheel drive version and a new TDI engine (not sure if just a new size engine or a new design).

I currently have a 2.0 TDI S-Line on order placed in August. Dealer told me possible delivery in December, however not holding out much hope.

If it takes any longer it might be worth waiting to see what the new range brings.

I was wondering if anyone else had heard anything?

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
963 Posts
Not yet. But not surprised.

But the Tdi engine changes are likely to be the addition of the new clean versions as per
what the Q7 has got now.

And also the hybrid version.

Also 8 speed S tronic box likely.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not yet. But not surprised.

But the Tdi engine changes are likely to be the addition of the new clean versions as per
what the Q7 has got now.

And also the hybrid version.
If you read the 2010 Owners handbook it mentions 'Ad-Blue' so cleaner versions should be on it's way!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have been informed by a reliable source that Audi are launching a new Q5 in May 2011(don't know if any planned cosmetic changes or just additions to the current range) there is going to be two wheel drive version and a new TDI engine (not sure if just a new size engine or a new design).
I wonder if the Q5 will get tail lights closer in styling to the 2011 Q7...

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm not expecting anything much more than that....price rise perhaps

And of course if you delay your order for it you'll have to wait till
about August/September in you're lucky

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just been contacted by the garage provisional build date of 6th December, with any luck should beat the VAT rise.

Alan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah I thought I saw a thread some time back about an 8 speed s-tronic gearbox coming. 2wd Q5 is probably needed to keep competitive in this sector as the Q5 isn't a huge beast is it? I would concur with other that it won't be much more than cosmetic and a few more models - ala the TT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts