Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site,have been reading lots of interesting things and you all sound like a happy bunch so i took the plunge and joined. Pick up my new q5 in about two weeks. Cant wait

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice one rustybolt and welcome. Look forward to hearing more. I've a wee bit longer to wait for mine.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome and don't forget to complete the colour poll in the general discussion section.

·
Registered
700 Posts
All the same welcome Rusty bolt and hope you get good feedback from any questions asked, there seems to be all sorts of knowledge on here which has been great

All the best in 2 weeks, it will fly by

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome ! Ordered mine April for early August delivery Monsoon Grey, Sline exterior, Sport seat upgrade in black fine nappa and B&O sound

·
Banned
489 Posts
thanks for the welcome ! Ordered mine April for early August delivery Monsoon Grey, Sline exterior, Sport seat upgrade in black fine nappa and B&O sound
Were you not tempted to wait until the 1st Sep for delivery? I know it's a false market created by the twice yearly registrations but when I looked at current 3yr Q5 trade-in prices with 36k miles, the one month difference across a new reg was almost £1k.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good point i was told there could be up to six months wait mine came in 4 just hope i made right engine choice hard to decide between 3.0 litre petrol or diesel chose diesel in the end if i had known they were offering the first 40 SQ5s with a few options on to come into the country,might have held off for one of those,apparentely only another 8-10k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts