Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

I have recently purchased a used Q5 2.0 TFSI (specifications detailed in my signature) and wanted to say "Hello".

I am a long time lurker and this forum has proved invaluable in allowing me to choose the right car for my needs. Many thanks to all of you who contribute and make this an excellent and informative forum.

Having explored all options, taken many a test drive it really only came down to one (good) choice! I seem to be in a minority however as I see many of you have taken deliveries of your brand new shiny SQ5's! My Q5 is new to me though and I'm entering Audi ownership for the first time. I was very close to biting the bullet in December, enduring the long wait time and ordering new with a correct specification provided by this forum, then a used Q5 came up with almost the exact specification I required and desired. Although the independent dealer experience wasn't an altogether pleasant one, I am very pleased with my purchase so far.

I've already taken it for a long'ish drive over the weekend and found it incredibly quiet, comfortable and refined. Current work commitments have not allowed me to play with all in-car gadgetry on offer as yet, but I'll get there!

I will of course do my best to search the forums first before asking any repeat questions.

Thanks and regards

Qfünf

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome and glad you are liking it.

Only another 6 weeks to wait for me.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. Even after 3.5 month ownership I'm still getting used to the onboard computer. Just discovered the purpose of the reset button under the wiper stalk tonight. So you'll have lots of fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies and the welcome.

Ictbydesign, from my limited experience the wait will be well worth it!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate, i'm glad you have found it as useful as i have! And now i'm a Q5 owner...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts