Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've been looking in most days now for about a month. It's been most informative as well as entertaining!
Thought I would give some of you guys out there a bit of hope, as today I got some good news.
At the beginning of July I ordered a new Q5 S Line + 3.0. Today I was told, it would be going to build shortly and will be ready sometime in September. Bit of a pleasent shock really as was told at order it would be Dec/Jan.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Welcome Jbtrix - nice car, what spec did you go for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I'll start by saying it's mainly the wife's car, so she had the last say. She's coming from a white ibis Black edition TT, so you can see where this is going!

Ibis white
Graphite look wheels
Black styling pack
Black roof bars
Panaramic roof
Heated seats
Keyless system
Thats about all I can remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Must be a cancelled order. You are very lucky. I ordered on 8 June and still don't have a build date.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nice spec, we would have probably urged you to select the interior light pack too....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Late news! Dealer has now told us the times have been changing all day and it's now saying end of November. Boo Hoo!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I think you are still lucky for end of Nov. I hope your dealer is right. I might get mine earlier instead of January.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome , another newbie, they keep coming, the forums growing all the time

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for your welcomes!

Popped into Audi again today, on TT business and spoke to my salesman again. He said the date, of which is now in october sometime, is only an allocated slot & not a fixed build slot. He hopes to have a fixed date before the end of September.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I can see it slipping to January/February, but lets hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE.Have been in contact with my Audi salesman today. He has now given me a fixed build date. It's going to build on week 43 and should be ready to collect in November. So that would be about 4 months from ordering to pick-up, not to bad!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Not bad at all mate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts