Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, picked up my SQ5 late June 2013, been grinning ever since (except during a hail storm yesterday -
much swearing but not much damage), regards Geoff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I'm from Toowoomba 150km West of Brisbane Australia. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to do it (could take a while), cheers, Geoff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Missile, much appreciated, I'll check it out. G

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bit of a test post:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Missile - BTW where is 'Aberfreeze'? G

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Up in bonnie Scotland, my nickname for Aberdeen. I had a visit from a work colleague from Perth. She was complaining about how cold it was here ............................... in JULY

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great Q5 territory I'm sure - noticed few references to Aberfreeze in PPrune as well - are you an aviator?

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
The roads are great, little traffic and not so many speed cameras. We were touring the other weekend with some other Audi owners. An aviator, ..... only when I have been drinking or smoking illegal substances.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Try get your spec and photos of it up when you get the chance

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sorry didn't click on the link you gave until now, your car looks amazing! Great combo too with the A5 next to it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I'll sort specs and such over the weekend. For Ransman - primarily flying a mahogany bomber and typing for freedom latterly but AS350, UH-1H, S70, B206 and most Beechcraft up to 1900C in the past, and a little low flying in the SQ5 on the back roads, Cheers G

Reactions: Ransman
1 - 17 of 17 Posts