Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, I have always been a fan of Audi vehicles and I think I'm a part of every Audi forum out there (I love Audi so much that I created a personal blog hence "Audi Four Life" being my blog name)! I, myself am from Canada (Land of Quattro ) and I created my account here specifically to learn more about upgrades for the Q5 because I am thinking of purchasing one in a few months time! I am looking at used 2010 Q5's with the 3.2L V6 so Im also investigating reliability!

Here are my plans once I get my Q5!

Rear:

-Tinted tailights
-Debadged 3.2L, Replaced with QUATTRO badge
- Wrapped Diffuser in Brushed Steel
- Audi Sport License plate frame

Front:

- Partially smoked Headlight (LED light strip kept clear) and Fog Lights
- PIAA Fog Light HID Conversion Kit
- Audi SQ5 Grille
- Mirrors wrapped in Brushed Steel
- Audi Sport Windshield Decal

Body:

- Carbon Fiber Supercharged Emblem (Side Panel)
-Carbon Fibre Audi Logo
- Full Body Wrapped in 3M Matte Gray Aluminum
- Audi Sport inspired stripe offset on left side of vehicle (Covering entire length)

Performance:

- Rims????
- H&R Coilover kit
- USP Motorsports Intake System
- AWE Tuning Non-Resonated Exhaust System
- APR Tuned ECU
- (Maybe a brake system upgrade)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Wow, thats quite a list of mods you have lined up! I quite the sound of most,but the stripes wouldnt be to my taste. It will certainly make your Q unique though!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Looks very distinctive but please note that the SQ5 grill will not fit a 2010 model. It has to be the face lift 2012 model. Although upgrades are not my scene, the grill upgrade is the one I will be doing when my q5 arrives. I already have purchased the grill but am waiting for the car.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
welcome to the forum, Your mods are not to my taste but good luck. What car do you drive now?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome and WOW can't wait to see how it looks(and sounds!) when finished! Ever thought about changing the back tailights to the new Facelifted ones? Apart from that every spec is gorgeous and can't wait to see completed.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi and welcome. I haven't heard of many Q5 owners who'll be modifying the look of the car as much as you. As a previous Evoque owner I read about quite a few who modified their cars. For me, the only mod I may consider for my Q5 will be to replace my foglights with HID bulbs (but as one SQ5 owner, Jose, pointed out in the forum the original bulbs have the yellowish light for a purpose).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Some interesting mods you have planned. Keep us all updated on progress!

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Proberbly the most monied q5 on here,u will have,will b very interesting to c finished project,like the idea of the full body wrap,I'm considering a full satin matt grey wrap after march,once our summer starts,I've seen a range rover sport in that colour,and it looked the nuts 😄

·
Banned
489 Posts
It'll certainly be unique. Keep in mind trade-in though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts