Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello everyone!

New to the forum and picked up my new SQ5 10 days ago. Really like the car so far and will get back with a short report when I've driven it some more.

Highlights of my spec:
- MY 2014
- Panther Black Crystal Effect (WOW, what a stunning color!)
- Black interior in Leather/Alcantara (Really love this combo, both from look and feel perspective. Will probably never buy full leather again and have had that on my previous cars...)
- MMI Navigation Plus
- Bluetooth phone
- B&O Sound
- Adaptive Cruise and side assist
- Panoramic Roof
- 21" wheels
- Parking sensors with backup camera
- Power tailgate
- Dynamic steering
- Advanced key
- Backseat plus
- Audi drive select
- Privacy windows
- Carbon atlas
- Armrests in leather
- 3 zone climate control
- Automatic dimming and electric folding mirrors with memory
- Adaptive light
- Memory seats
- Hill hold assist
- Storage package
- Rear side airbags
- High beam assist with rain sensor and automatic lights
- Towing hook
- Heated front and back seats
- Auxillary Heater/Ventilation

Looking forward to being a part of this forum

Cheers from Sweden

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Great spec! I love that colour too, it was my first choice but Mrs José was in charge of the colour!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome luke , great spec you have there couldn't stop ticking the boxes I see !! Hope you enjoy the car we all seem to love ours , wish I'd have ticked a few more bits on the options list too late now , enjoy

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Really looks fantastic. Congratulations again!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thats looks great Luke, love the colour the sun really pics it out, looks Dark green in one pic !, seats look great too, at least you wont get stuck to them in the heat !

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! Yes, the color really pops, especially in direct sunlight. There are some green and purple shades, but mostly black. It is more saturated in the images than in the real I think.

Two more images...

·
Banned
489 Posts
Welcome Luke and congrats on the pictures. Lovely car and I think the crystal black is amazing.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Lovely looking car Luke, amazing how green the car looks in that first shot

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lots of colour nuances going on in those pictures. The crystal paint looks lovely. Estoril blue has lots of different shades of blue in the sunshine, and I'm sure the black will be as difficult to keep looking clean.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WOW !! that is a great colour Luke Im only new here too but welcome. Guys on here are really helpful and friendly,i guess thats coz we all got something in common. An appreciation of Audi Q5/SQ5 Anyway that colour makes my [yet to be delivered] Monsoon Grey look pretty ordinary !!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts