Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Thought I'd join this forum which seems to be the fount of all knowledge (?!) about Q5s and particularly SQ5s.

I'm currently waiting for my dealer to confirm whether I get to pick up my lovely new SQ5 on Friday or Saturday. I wish he would hurry up. There have been problems getting a transporter to bring it from Grimsby to North Yorkshire apparently.

Have ordered an SQ5 in Phantom Black with Black and Moon SIlver seats and Beaufort aluminium inlays. Gone for the 21" wheels (though still a bit worried about the ride quality). Other extras include flat bottomed steering wheel, heated fron seats, rear bench seat plus, Audi drive select, dynamic steering, advanced key, leather package plus, powered tailgate, DAB, technology pack, storage pack.

I can't wait!

(I also posted this in the new member introductions section - wasnt sure where best to post it)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi and welcome Beagle, thought id reply to you in this section so you dont blank although it will probably be removed to join your other posting in the new members.

I am picking mine up on Friday so i know the itch your feeling.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome and gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck being patient

1 - 4 of 4 Posts