Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts
Best one I've seen so far. Drifting around the track in one of these seems potty but it does it: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=OcZhHCHrC7U Apparently now 1yr waiting list! Not sure why all these test are against the Evoque, thought the SQ5 would be better comparison.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for posting shenstone enjoyed...

Macan seems to be getting good enough reviews...

Is It worth the wait and more importantly the money ???

·
Registered
469 Posts
Is the 1 year W/L a consequence of speculators betting on a post delivery quick resale profit. Seems brave when they've never seen a car. Having seen various press reviews and numerous adverts I went in to see one last week-end to see what I was missing.
Banners all over showroom for it but no car to be seen so was a bit surprised when I was told that it will not be launched until 8th April. Got the price list and offered a test drive after the 8th so not a completely wasted visit. Some options including heated seats a lot cheaper than on a Q5 but surprised that Bluetooth & Roof rails cost extra.
Unusually for a Zuffenhausen product there is no manual option, just PDK.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Most of the options are pretty expensive, overall it works out a lot more than a Q5 but residuals should be strong.

·
Registered
469 Posts
It appears to be the way of all German cars now. Historically it was cars from Stuttgart and Bavaria that had extensive and expensive options that filled a book but Audi caught up quickly in the 90's and now even their entry level Skoda brand has a bewildering list of expensive add ons. I looked at a Superb Outdoor last year and just to get Metallic, Leather, Xenons, Navigation and a spare wheel was going to almost £4K extra! What looked a really good value 4WD estate was closer to £35K than £30K.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Gr8 review,handling looks excellent 4 a SUV, wadding depth is still low @30cm, @ the moment I still think the q5 is better looking,but then the macan may catch up with running boards and better wheels,it does look a bit q3 ish from the rear 😄

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gr8 review,handling looks excellent 4 a SUV, wadding depth is still low @30cm, @ the moment I still think the q5 is better looking,but then the macan may catch up with running boards and better wheels,it does look a bit q3 ish from the rear ������
Agree Daza..Q5 still has slight edge..

Looks really good apart from the rear tailgate angle... too steep for me...

Don't get me wrong I'd snap your hand off for one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts